Staffing Leaders Leadership Series
Become the leader people want to follow! Designed specifically for staffing leaders, each weekly vILT training session includes live discussions, best practices, tools, and activities - plus a personal DiSC® Assessment and annual elearning license.
Time & Location
Feb 19, 2022, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
About the Event
- Our virtual training consist of 9, 90-minute sessions spread over the course of 9 weeks.
- We will meet each week on the same day, same time (example: Every Tuesday from 11am-12:30pm)
- Each 90-minute session will include:
- Two Butler Street principals for live coaching & feedback
- Breakout activities, poll questions, role practice, improv exercises
- Pre & Post work administered by Butler Street
- Throughout the training, we will use a OneNote doc for breakout activities. At the end, this will be consolidated and sent out to all participants.
- A personal DiSC Assessment for each participant is included and discussions on how this information applies to effective leadership skills.
- All participants will also gain access to our eLearning upon signing up. Most pre & post work will be through the eLearning. Participants will have access to our eLearning for one year upon signing up (please use as refresher as training wraps up).
$1000 per participant
- 9, 90-minute sessions with live coaching and instructor-led training
- Annual subscription to eLearning (normally $649 per license)
- Personal DiSC® Assessment
- Live role practice, breakouts, and team exercises
- OneNote that includes notes, templates, and scripts
Training Date & Time
- Go Live Date: Mid/Late January (pending when we have hit the minimum requirement and managing holiday schedules)
- Time: TBD”
Leadership Series Registration