top of page

The Best Butler Street Blogs of 2020

While this year has been challenging, companies and individuals realized they were more agile and adaptable, creative, and empathetic than they thought.

Our Butler Street team was no different. Since inception, Butler Street's focus has been client and talent development and helping companies and their people grow. We hope our weekly blogs have inspired change and helped you find the silver linings this past year.

Enjoy a look back at our most popular blogs of 2020:

April 29, 2020 - The term “build back better” introduced in 2006, is “an approach to post-disaster recovery that reduces vulnerability to future disasters.” While COVID-19 seems to be the villain, the real villain is inaction. Here are 7 key things to accomplish over the following weeks to respond and adapt to the new normal as quickly as possible and build back better. Read More

Mindset Needed in Sales Today July 10, 2020 - Sales is hard. Period. Selling through a pandemic is even harder. We take a little deeper dive into the intangible side of selling and share ways to continuously work toward having a growth mindset. Plus, a few questions that challenge you to stay in the right frame of mind. Read More

July 27, 2020 - You are likely familiar with the 5 stages of grief. It’s undeniable we’ve all experienced this to some level during this pandemic. Leaders, companies, and individuals go through these stages with a sole focus of getting to the acceptance stage as quickly as possible. But that is not going to be enough! We share the 6th stage... Read More

May 22, 2020 - COVID-19 is the first major economic crisis most, if not all, millennials have directly experienced. A Butler Street millennial shares what he has learned from working with leaders who have led companies through difficult times in the past and three factors that contributed to his success. Read More

Oct 18, 2020 - There’s a fine line between the two. Executives and teams across organizations are working a lot of hours and have been working a lot of hours for a lot of months. However, there is a noticeable difference between them. And that is energy. Some are fired up and others are burnt out. It wasn't whether they were "winning or losing" but rather whether they were doing these 3 very intentional things. Read More

Sept 18, 2020 - Did you know that 15 minutes is roughly 1% of your day and that 15 minutes of planning each day can save you four hours? It is the 15:4 rule. So, 30 minutes of moderate exercise (roughly 2%) is good for you to maintain your physical and health; not getting enough is a major risk factor. In this blog, we concentrate on a total of 3% of our day and the number 1,172. What does this have to do with Forrest Gump? Read More

Sept 12, 2020 - “How do I best prepare my company for growth in 2021?”

If you want to finish 2020 strong and start 2021 even stronger, there are three areas focus. Read More


bottom of page